Located in Eastern Cordoba, La Zenaida Lodge is surrounded by a densly populated roost. Our 25 shooting fields are within walking distance of the lodge and the terrain is easily accessible to all hunters. You will shoot from the sun up till sun down and enjoy chef prepared Argentinean meals with superb wines. We are here to cater to the single hunter or to groups as large as 16.
- Cordoba is considered the dove shooting capital of the world. The 100 square mile radius (60 km) around the lodge is annually inhabited by over 30 million doves.
- The lodge has around 25 shooting ﬁelds, which are within a walking distance or a short drive through the region’s rich farmland.
- In the ﬁeld you will be assigned a bird-boy, who will provide you with shot shells and refreshments, direct you to your shooting stand and load your gun. They have radio communication and can solve problems rapidly.
- You will be constantly visited by your main guide who will be available to assist you with any need, even give you some tips on shooting if required.
- You will shoot till noon when you will be treated to an incredible barbeque lunch at the lodge, tasting some of Argentina’s wonderful beef and superb wines.
- Afternoon begins at around 2 or 2:30 hr., and continues until almost dark. There is no deﬁnite time to close the shoot. Return to the lodge for cocktails and early dinner.
About the Facility:
- Capacity: 16 guns
- 8 double rooms with private bathrooms
- Hose-back riding (additional surcharge)
- Dining room, sitting room, bar, gun cleaning table and facilities
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Gourmet dining with Argentina’s famed beef and ﬁne wines, traditional asados and delicious desserts
- Maid and laundry service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Gift shop offering local leather artwork and crafts
- Gun rental
- First class professional shooting guides
La Zenaida Lodge Rates
- 4 days / 3 nights – 6 hunts = $1,785 per hunter
- 5 days / 4 nights – 8 hunts = $2,380 per hunter
We offer these itineraries year round. Non-hunter rate is 50% of the hunter rate.
- Lodge accommodation
- All meals and local drinks and beverages
- Transfer from the local airport to the lodge (Round trip)
- Gun cleaning services
- International and domestic flights
- Shells: $13 per box of 25
- Hunting license: $65 per day
- Gun Rental: $ 70 per day
- Bird Boy fee: $25 per hunt
- Gratuities for house staff